Supporting New Zealanders Living With Brain Injury


If you have had a concussion, make sure you see you doctor or practice nurse. They will also lodge a claim with ACC for you that way, you can receive treatment and rehabilitation should you need it.

You can also get in touch with your local Association Liaison Officer, who will be able to answer any questions you may have, provide support and information to you and your family, and advocate on your behalf.


[Home] [Local Associations] [Donations] [Resources] [Brain Injury] [The Brain] [What is Brain Injury?] [Concussion] [Consequences] [Getting Help]